Instructions for Title Agents
Title company agents should follow this procedure for resale or re-fi certificates from Long Canyon Phase II & III Homeowners Association:
Before you prepare to submit your request, please make sure you are submitting to the correct HOA. There are 2 Long Canyon HOAs: Phase 1 and Phase II/III. This is the site for the Long Canyon Phase II & III HOA. If you are unsure which HOA the property you are dealing with is in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit request for resale certificate or refinance only via RequestCertificate e-form (the form is also available under drop-down menu under Info for Title Agents on this website); the e-form may also be directly accessed at http://www.longcanyon.org/eform_detail.asp?id=9 . If you have questions about completing this form, please email the Property Transfer Agent at email@example.com.
All requests must include:
- the property address
- seller’s first and last name(s)
- buyer’s first and last name(s), current email address, and telephone number (cell okay)
- the date the certificate is needed
- closing agent’s name, phone number, and email
Your request will be confirmed by the Property Transfer Agent once it has been verified as complete. Forms submitted with incomplete or false information will NOT be processed until complete and correct information has been provided.
The following administrative fees apply for processing each request, including requests for updates. Payment is due Net 30 or upon closing, whichever occurs first:
| Transfer of ownership - Resale Certificate:
| Refinance - Resale Certificate:
| Refinance - Statement of Account only:
Requested documents will be provided via email within 10 working days of a confirmed request. If a response is requested for a date sooner than 10 working days, it may be expedited, but a $75 expediting fee will be included in the invoice. Expedited responses will be provided as soon as possible on a best efforts basis.
- For a refinance requesting Statement of Account only, the response will consist of an email to the closing agent.
- For a transfer of ownership, a Resale Certificate, Confirmation Document, and a letter summarizing directions to the closing agent will be generated and emailed to the closing agent. Copies of the current annual budget and balance sheet will be attached.
Links to the following LC Phase II & III HOA documents, which are which are available here, will also be provided. All documents are PDF files. Buyers must acknowledge receipt of these documents by signing the Confirmation Document.
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (DCCRs)
- Current Architectural Control Committee (ACC) Rules
- HOA Bylaws
- Declarations page from Commercial General Liability Insurance policy
Upon closing or within 30 days of invoice (whichever occurs first), the title company is to remit all funds due the HOA via check made payable to Long Canyon Phase II & III HOA. On a transfer of ownership, also include the initialed Resale Certificate, Confirmation Document, closing statement and (very important!) updated contact information for buyer (both email and phone number) as specified in the directions to closing agent.